Sunday, September 19, 2010

The piles in my life...

While I was doing grapes yesterday...I was comtemplating what I could write here...if I got a chance...then I forgot one of the things I was going to add.
Actually I said yesterday morning was the usual...cleaning, laundry, etc. Kylan usually cleans up their room and I discovered last week that he hadn't really done it for awhile! So decided maybe it needed some mom help this week! :-)
I was just planning to pick up the 'outskirts', you know around the edges...and it got deeper and deeper till I decided phooey on it...and completely emptied under the beds...'housecleaning?? with out the water'?? Anyway I've been noticing these 'nice' little piles by Kylans bed, and decided to inquire if they really needed to be there. Well, he had his reasonings...and in thinking it over later, I decided that maybe he is too much like me!! You know there was this pile of paper, that he might want to draw sometime and they had good clean backs. I inquired, what is in your desk drawer, is there room in there for it? Well, yeah, but I can't see it in there! And yeah, my bedroom has some of the same piles...If I can't see it...I forget it is there! So there it sits letting me see it...but never really doing anything about it...I've been waiting on a chance to go thru those piles, and reduce them...maybe that will be the project I will aim for this week!

1 comment:

  1. I have the perfect solution... Move... Works on the piles every time... I like your stories... Shilah

    ReplyDelete